Sunday, March 10, 2019

Week 1 Lab Complete!

I just completed Lab 1 and I have to say, I am a lot more comfortable with Linux commands than I thought I would be. I haven't really used much Linux since a brief experimental period in high school. As I was going through the instructions, some of it was coming back to me. After reading over the details of the project, I think it is going to be very challenging. Although, that could end up being a fun thing. I usually enjoy learning new aspects of CIS, and Linux development would definitely be useful. Since I don't really have any progress on the project itself yet, I will be including a screenshot from the first part of my lab. I just found using the Linux terminal to be a lot of fun.


Good luck to everyone else going forward! Week 2, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment